System Mechanic Free
A newer version of System Mechanic Free is available.Or, Learn More About System Mechanic Free
Full user review
"The most effective malware on the market"
After it crashes Windows beyond repair, the clean new Windows installation with formatting will solve all your problems. BUT NEVER INSTALL SM 10 anew!!!
1.Ruined registration of Fine Reader and another software after Registry Cleaner was used.
2. Seems to be working in the background even after its service has been shut. Steals even that way at least 7% CPU and RAM
3. NO EMAIL SUPPORT!!
4. Very hard to create an account to bar IOLO racketeers from automatically renewing subscription.
5. Presumably broke down the Windows Printer service after a Canon driver update, critical Explorer error all the time.
6.Crashed Windows beyond repair after the attempted Restore Registry Back-Up.Their rescue disk was of no use.
7. SM stole at least 50 hours time. No refund whatsoever, because 30 days passed.
8. Led me to a nervous breakdown, even threw the mouse out of the window.
I'll take IOLO guys photos to the graveyard, if I get hold of any!))(A joke...maybe..)
Use CCleaner,Toolwiz Care,Norton Utilities,ARO, Tune UP(can delete old Restore Points, that frees 8GB on Windows XP SP3)