From Microcosm Software:
System Language is an extension to Applescript that allows a scripter to determine in his script what language is being used by the system on which the script is running. A numerical language code, or the name of the language in plain text is returned based on how System language is called by the scripter. One possible use of System Language might be to allow scripts to automatically detect and adjust to running on systems in different languages.
What's new in this version: Removed GNU GPL license. System Language is now copyrighted freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Learn basic phrases and vocabulary. Quickly and elegantly.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- A single keyboard shortcut that translates highlighted text to ...
- Multilingual word puzzler game.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.