From Microcosm Software:
System Language is an extension to Applescript that allows a scripter to determine in his script what language is being used by the system on which the script is running. A numerical language code, or the name of the language in plain text is returned based on how System language is called by the scripter. One possible use of System Language might be to allow scripts to automatically detect and adjust to running on systems in different languages.
What's new in this version: Removed GNU GPL license. System Language is now copyrighted freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Learn basic phrases and vocabulary. Quickly and elegantly.
- Create a text representation of the path to a file/folder and p...
- BBEdit XSL coding facilities.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- A single keyboard shortcut that translates highlighted text to ...
- Multilingual word puzzler game.
- Automates tedious file transfer and deletion tasks.
- Gedcom to Geneweb converter.