From Microcosm Software:
System Language is an extension to Applescript that allows a scripter to determine in his script what language is being used by the system on which the script is running. A numerical language code, or the name of the language in plain text is returned based on how System language is called by the scripter. One possible use of System Language might be to allow scripts to automatically detect and adjust to running on systems in different languages.
What's new in this version: Removed GNU GPL license. System Language is now copyrighted freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Learn basic phrases and vocabulary. Quickly and elegantly.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Foreign language learning aid issues word training exercises.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Foreign language study aid uses vocabulary quizzes to help you ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Multilingual word puzzler game.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.