- Easy backup management. Simply use drag-and-drop or the Full Backup command to back up all of your Palm handheld's databases, including the databases for the built-in applications. Offers incremental backups and mirroring options!
- Automatic hierarchization both when browsing the Palm handheld contents and when doing a backup. All databases coming with an application are stored in a specific folder carrying the application name
- Easy install. Just drop Palm databases and application in the handheld window to install them without running HotSync
- On the fly conversion. Plug-ins allow for on-the-fly file conversion. The software ships with an AportisDoc plug-in that automatically converts text or text files dropped in the handheld window to AportisDoc databases and sends them to the Palm handheld. Plug-ins for JFile, MobileDB and HandBase databases are also provided
- Easy toggle of backup bits. Double-click any database in the handheld window to change its backup bit
- Compatible with USB, Infrared and Serial. Sync Buddy now supports USB connections, as well as Infrared and Serial connections!
What's new in this version:
- Added support for expansion cards. The main view is now tabbed, with the Built-In Memory tab being always available. Expansion card(s) plugged into the device appear in additional tabs, and you can do drag-and-drop backups and installs on these cards.
- Added a battery level indicator on the PDA.
- Fixed bugs in the transfer protocol, resulting in more reliable t... See all new features »