Symphytum is a personal database software for everyone who desires to manage and organize data in an easy and intuitive way, without having to study complex database languages and software user interfaces. Design input forms. Move and resize fields thanks to the dynamic layout engine. Use text, numbers, images, files and other control fields. Put your data in the cloud to enjoy hassle-free automatic synchronization on all your computers. Design your input forms with support for different data types: text, numeric, date, progress, image, file list, checkbox, and combobox. Using Symphytum across multiple computers is a joy. Your data is always automatically synchronized everywhere. Drivers for cloud services such as Dropbox are included. Symphytum manages synchronization conflicts for you. While only one session with write access is allowed at the same time, other computers may access the database in read-only mode during an open session.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 adds nNew appearance option for dark toolbar (Ambiance theme) on Linux.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Access database for water quality data that includes graphs, st...
- Migrate DBF files to Oracle server.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Perform multiple types of queries for ZIP Code and postal codes...
- Keep track of gas mileage and maintenance schedule for one or s...
- Manage financial transactions of your company.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Test database functionality and security with generated simulat...
- Consolidate data from multiple sources to create a unified Info...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Manage customer information, backup/restore database, and encry...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content