CNET Editors' note: http://www.nextsecurity.net/products/switchsniffer/SwitchSniffer.htm
SwitchSniffer - scan your switched LAN for up hosts and can reroute and collect all packets without the target users' recognition. It can also detect the â€˜arpspooferâ€™ program running on the network and block user definable sessions like firewall. If you use this program in tandem with any sniffer program, you can capture and see the usersâ€™ IDs and passwords on a switched network.
What's new in this version:
- Curing arp-cache poisoning
- Adding "add button" on Filter-rule definitions.
- Fixed InitInstance exception error.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content