From Lan-Secure Company:
Switch Protector is add-on engine of Switch Center software that provides Network Access Control (NAC) features on any managed network switches and hubs from any vendor supporting SNMP BRIDGE-MIB and helps to protect networks from potential intruders, unauthorized connections and malicious activities.
Switch Protector Network Access Control (NAC) software engine implements IEEE-802.1X features without the need for any special considerations for network switches or workstations. The software powerful engine provides real-rime intrusion detection and prevention based on selectable proven protection techniques including network nodes properties, activity and installed components. The software protection methods and rules can enforce any network security policy and can be implemented on all network switches or on specific selectable switches. The built-in central viewer supports multiple management levels including E-mail alerts, SNMP traps and SYSLOG notifications that provides maximum administration control and management capabilities.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 adds improved network access control security policies.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Access your computer from a remote location.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Specify user rights on your computer and protect your system.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor and log every login attempt, and password-protect your ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Control your PC remotely.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Protect local and remotely running applications from undesirabl...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Control users' time spending on your computer.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Block access to unacceptable Web sites and generate clear, cate...
- Access securely and remotely servers, PCs, embedded systems, mo...
- Access and control any computer remotely on the Internet or LAN...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content