From Lan-Secure Company:
Switch Protector is add-on engine of Switch Center software that provides Network Access Control (NAC) features on any managed network switches and hubs from any vendor supporting SNMP BRIDGE-MIB and helps to protect networks from potential intruders, unauthorized connections and malicious activities.
Switch Protector Network Access Control (NAC) software engine implements IEEE-802.1X features without the need for any special considerations for network switches or workstations. The software powerful engine provides real-rime intrusion detection and prevention based on selectable proven protection techniques including network nodes properties, activity and installed components. The software protection methods and rules can enforce any network security policy and can be implemented on all network switches or on specific selectable switches. The built-in central viewer supports multiple management levels including E-mail alerts, SNMP traps and SYSLOG notifications that provides maximum administration control and management capabilities.
What's new in this version: Version 2.9 support improved network access control options.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor and manage your network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor the machines on your network for faults and changes in ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Provide a mass pinger, website monitor and network scanner.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content