Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more. Choose from over 300 pre-designed templates. Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project. Set up a grid and place your own guides. Achieve complex designs by designing on an unlimited number of layers. Create columns with text that flows from one text box to another. Configure text styles for a document and apply them with one click of the mouse. Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more.
Choose pictures from a library of over 2,000 clipart images. Import photos directly from iPhoto and Aperture for use in your design. Edit photos and apply Core Image filters using the built-in image editor. Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture. Add a calendar and edit both the appearance and format. Set up bleeds and DPI. Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF to send it to a print shop. Print multi-page booklets at home while the app takes care of page order for you.
What's new in this version:
- Image search in the Internet has been fixed â?? it is launched in the Web browser.
- New image quality setting added to PDF export setting: 72 DPI (Screen).
- Fixed scrolling in the Masks panel under El Capitan.
- Images inserted into the document from the Source panel are now centered properly.
- Dynamic Fields now export to PDF correctly with the "Convert text to curves" option enab... See all new features »