Sweet Home 3D helps you to design your interior quickly and easily: draw the walls of your home upon the image of an existing plan, change the color or the texture of each room, and drag and drop furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories (windows, doors, living room, kitchen...), in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from various web sites. All the changes made in the 2D plan are simultaneously reflected in a 3D view, and you can navigate in it either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point. Finally, you can improve your home plan by adding dimensions and texts to it, print it along with the 3D view, and export to OBJ format the objects of the 3D view to import them in other 3D software. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, and Russian.
What's new in this version:
- Computed correctly holes made in a wall by doors and windows superimposed
on top of each other.
- Removed the shininess that appeared on walls and floors under some
- Fixed a bug that prevented to save a video under Mac OS X.
- Fixed a bug that stopped rendering 3D models with too large texture
- Fixed a bug that prevented to use some 3D models conta...
See all new features »