Sweet Home 3D helps you to design your interior quickly and easily: draw the walls of your home upon the image of an existing plan, change the color or the texture of each room, and drag and drop furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories (windows, doors, living room, kitchen...), in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from various web sites. All the changes made in the 2D plan are simultaneously reflected in a 3D view, and you can navigate in it either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point. Finally, you can improve your home plan by adding dimensions and texts to it, print it along with the 3D view, and export to OBJ format the objects of the 3D view to import them in other 3D software. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, and Russian.
What's new in this version:
- Added DAE/Collada format to the file formats supported by furniture import wizard, to be able to import the 3D models proposed on Google 3D Warehouse.
- Added support for transparency in PNG/GIF images applied as texture to 3D models.
- Displayed the lines defined in OBJ and DAE files.
- Fixed 3D rendering to ensure OBJ files created from the exportation of the 3D view keep the same look when imported.
- Modulated texture illumination according to amb... See all new features »