Strong change management is critical to delivering high quality software products on time. Whether you are developing commercial software, writing user documentation, or building a Web site, you need a central repository to manage changes to your source files and facilitate team collaboration. You need Surround SCM--a complete change management solution that keeps your source code organized and protected while tracking change across your organization.
Whether your SCM needs include working on multiple operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux, and Mac OS X support), having remote access to your source code, or managing complex changes to more than one version of your product, Surround SCM has you covered. Surround SCM includes advanced branch and merge features, ease of use, and tight integration with leading development tools to help your team deliver higher quality products on time.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed server cache corruption bug with CruiseControl integration.
- Fixed a bug that expanded keywords on Rebase and Promote actions when the "Enable Keyword" option was disabled.
- Fixed SCCI integration Diff problem.
- Fixed Eclipse integration issue where file names were not properly displayed in the "Add file" dialog.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing branch history when the "View Branch History" privilege was enabled.
- Fixed a s... See all new features »