From Super Smash Land:
Super Smash Land is a free to play PC Game that is designed to look and feel like it is being played on the original Nintendo Gameboy. The popular N64 experience is simplified while keeping the characters and features you are used to along with some creative modifications.
Trying it out is easy enough; grab it for your PC with the link to left. The [Arrow Keys] are the default movement keys while [Z] is A and [X] is B and [Enter] is Start. Controls can be changed in the Options Menu.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty fun but a useless game."
Version: Super Smash Land 1.0
Easy to download and reminisce.
Its worse than the original game.
The only point of downloading this game is to be nostalgic about the first SSB. However, I could have just plugged in my N64 and played the better version if I really wanted to catch up with my older games.