CNET Editors' review
Super Collapse Puzzle Gallery 4 is a fun and addictive puzzle game. Stay away from this one unless you have time to spare, because it's hard to stop playing once you start!
The game's premise is simple enough: each puzzle is a grid filled with different colored squares, and the object is to get rid of all of them. When a user clicks on a square with at least two squares of the same color adjacent to it, all those squares disappear, and any that were above collapse downward. Users must systematically select which groups of squares they'll choose next to ensure that none is leftover; those that do not have at least two nearby of the same color cannot be gotten rid of. The program includes quite a few different puzzles at a variety of difficulty levels. The first puzzle made us think, "This is the dumbest game I've ever played," but it wasn't long before Super Collapse was stumping us. We really appreciated the ability to work a puzzle over and over again until we solved it, and the program provides hints for when users get stuck. Thus, the program is pleasantly challenging, but never impossible. Each screen of puzzles gives users the opportunity to unlock a special puzzle by solving the previous ones on the screen, giving the game continuity between puzzles.
Super Collapse Puzzle Gallery 4 has a 60-minute trial period, which is ample time to get familiar with it. The program installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
The brain-bending fun continues in Super Collapse. Puzzle Gallery 4, a great addition to the hugely popular, and super addictive, series of puzzle games. Click colorful blocks to clear them from the screen in over 300 all-new puzzles - each one an original image that was cleverly crafted using only the familiar Super Collapse board. The special hint feature will help, but it's going to take real strategy to beat every one of the unique challenges in Super Collapse Puzzle Gallery 4.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight in various places in diverse conditions accomplishing you...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Solve the dark secret of the lost animals.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Rescue Vegas with the detailed step-by-step walkthrough.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Spin and match explosive gems.
- Grow your modest pet shop into an exclusive boutique.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Discover and raise strange creatures of magical forest.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get detailed maps and other secrets to master the game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Line up the correct runes to make gold.
- Maximize your mission scores learning details of the game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Learn how to build virtual career in extreme racing sport.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Super Collapse Puzzle Gallery 4
just really great
nothing ! cannot fault it AT ALL
you mailed me today, offering a free download of super collapse. i did, but got told my trial has expired.! grrrrr. is it another chance to download my favourite game ?