CNET Editors' note: This product requires Pokki and will install the client if not existing.
Sumon is so much more than just a game. Besides having fun, you can exercise your mind as you find the right sum. Beat as many screens as you can and move up through various levels of difficulty. Push your maths addition skills to the top with this HTML5 game. Your objective is to select numbers on the board that add up to the indicated amount each time.
How to Play 1. Combine the numbers you need to reach the total shown. 2. Complete a full panel to move to the next level. 3. The more blocks you use, the more points you'll earn! 4. Earn more points by using lots of numbers to reach the sum. 5. The farther apart your selected numbers are, the higher your score.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Rescue an adorable collection of kittens from the clutches of e...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Eat candy while avoiding the black jellybeans.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Burn all of the animals, except porcupines from Windows PC.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Play a tricky 3D puzzle game.