From Sudoku Arena:
This multimedia Sudoku puzzle game is unique in 3 ways. Level of difficulty is based on 5 parameters which gives very precise puzzles. Theme graphics, music and sounds create a great atmosphere. Drag & drop playback interface makes playing more intuitive. Game has many helpful options especially for Sudoku beginners. Printing colorful puzzles and solutions is also available. Best option is Timer for playing against time (from 1 minute to 4 hours) which makes solving puzzles even more interesting.
Version 1.3 adds Load and Save puzzle options; icon toolbar for fast control access; new patterns.
What's new in this version: - Multi-language support - Load and Save puzzle options - Icon toolbar for fast control access - Intuitive main menu - New patterns
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Arrange falling shapes neatly on a floor.
- Shoot a ball through underwater levels to make the goal.
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play different levels while in a car, boat, or a plane and play...
- Have fun playing 2-member cribbage game.
- Solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Foil the evil Dr. Robotnik's plans for world domination.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Have fun matching colorful eggs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Every sudoku fan should give it a try. I am fascinated."
Version: Sudoku Arena 1.11
This game completely isolates me from outside world. It has shiny graphics and elegant way of entering number in sudoku grid using drag & drop. Funniest thing is solving puzzles in Toys Theme with variety of toys to move around.
Missing some options for advanced players like bigger puzzles (16x16). And some statistics will be appreciated. Game menus also can be better.
This sudoku game is best suited for beginners and medium players. I can FEEL sudoku puzzles cause everything is beautifully designed. Higly recommended.