Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
First of all I should write what Subtitles Translator is not some sort of gadget where you load input file, specify output file, press magic button and wush! the translation is done. No, you still have to translate every single line yourself, but this program helps you by taking care of formatting the subtitles, editing start and end frame numbers and so on.
- Easy and transparent line-by-line editing.
- Displaying subtitles under video - real-time editing.
- Inserting, deleting, splitting and joining of subtitles lines.
- Implemented Windows Media Player for accurate inserting of frame numbers.
- Cutting/Copying/Pasting several lines of subtitles
- Volume and playback speed control.
- Support for basic MicroDVD formatting (bold, italics, underline, color).
- Import/Export of other subtitles formats (currently only SubRip).
- Ability to create projects, which store all settings for translating.
- Redefining shortcuts for the commands.
- Autosaving project in specified intervals
- Separate selecting font for displaying subtitles in each window
What's new in this version: