Merge your subtitle files with your movies. Then you can easily watch subtitled movies in iTunes, Front Row or on your Apple TV.
- Make subtitled movies that are playable on iPods and Apple TV.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub) and MicroDVD.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish and Swedish.
What's new in this version:
- New Movie Controller.
- Now automatically leaves fullscreen mode when a movie has ended.
- Better handling for files that Submerge cannot process.
- Added Toggle Toolbar to the Window menu.
- [BUGFIX] The Activate button in the registration window is always enabled now.