From Dr Abel Scribe PhD:
The Student's Guide to MLA Style shows how to format and document research papers in the style of the Modern Langauge Association. The Student's Guide goes beyond the MLA Handbook by adding features found in the MLA's lead journal, PMLA. This provides insights as to how this popular style is actually rendered in print. The Student's Guide includes style notes on using abbreviations, capitalization, numbers, punctuation, and more. Page layouts show how to format the title and text pages, as well as the works cited. An extensive style sheet show how to document 40 reference sources. The Guide uses the Windows Help Reader already installed on your system.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Convert English sentences to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Do you want to get an A on English Paper!"
Version: Student's Guide to MLA Style 1.1
This program teaches you how to write the paper in MLA - the Modern Language Association - style. It teaches you how to get paperlayouts done, how to get the reference page done, and many other features. What goes of yours? Just download it. small sized file. Recommended!