From Dr Abel Scribe PhD:
The Student's Guide to MLA Style shows how to format and document research papers in the style of the Modern Langauge Association. The Student's Guide goes beyond the MLA Handbook by adding features found in the MLA's lead journal, PMLA. This provides insights as to how this popular style is actually rendered in print. The Student's Guide includes style notes on using abbreviations, capitalization, numbers, punctuation, and more. Page layouts show how to format the title and text pages, as well as the works cited. An extensive style sheet show how to document 40 reference sources. The Guide uses the Windows Help Reader already installed on your system.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Do you want to get an A on English Paper!"
Version: Student's Guide to MLA Style 1.1
This program teaches you how to write the paper in MLA - the Modern Language Association - style. It teaches you how to get paperlayouts done, how to get the reference page done, and many other features. What goes of yours? Just download it. small sized file. Recommended!