This software offers a solution for users who want to keep track of students and manage student information. This flexible software allows you to enter both personal and financial information for students currently enrolled as well as historical data for students enrolled in previous years. In addition the user is presented with a variety of search and reporting options that allows you instant access to the data you've entered in the format you need. With security a primary concern whenever personal or finacial data is involved, this software provides options for creating users, user groups and passwords.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 features new interface.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Scan your computer for common viruses.
- Store information about current students.
- Generate paystubs and calculates your pay.
- Edit the data found within a Sybase ASE table.
- Manage your Study Center or School data.
- Track and manage affiliate programs and details.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create self-extracting .zip archives that are run as an .exe.
- Manage school organization, tasks, staff, students.
- Remotely debug for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Customize college management system to manage your college, sch...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content