At long last...Strike Force beta 1.6 by Xtreme Gaming has been released! This eagerly-anticipated version of the popular team combat mod for Unreal Tournament is packed with new features, weapons, models and maps and is now available for download!
- New real-life weapons and equipment: Beretta M92, Glock 18, Benelli M3, Benelli M1, HK MP5-Navy, HK MP5K, silenced Ingram
- Mac-10, HK G36K, Colt M4A1, Remington M40A1, Claymore Mines, Knives and Nightvision goggles: over 22 in all!
- Updated weapon models for the Frag Grenade, Flash Bang and Kalashnikov AK-47
- 3 additional game modes: Hostage Rescue, Escape and Deathmatch
- 48 brand-new maps from our award-winning team of mappers for all game types
- New original player models and skins for both the Strike Force and Terrorist teams
- Realistic new gameplay features, including prone position, scope wobble, encumbrance and more
- Improved online code to reduce lag and improve speed
- New code specific features to prevent online cheating
- An advanced new reticule voice command system for both online and offline play
- Communicate using the new wave and whistle feature
- Updated bot pathing and AI to enhance the single-player experience
- All new and updated sounds for firing, reloading, zoom and weapon adjustment
- New animations for both first and third person including prone, firing animations and aiming!
- A customizable HUD and new character selection interface
- New and improved character biographies and descriptions
- New art by professional artist Jay Faircloth and new music by professional musician Tim Jenssens
- All new online manual with information for veterans and newbies alike