Strata Design 3D CX specifications
What's new in version 7.0.5
- Added ability to select either PNG or JPEG as the image format.
- Added support for exporting lights.
- Added support for compound textures.
- Added export option to flatten transformations.
- Added export option to flatten hierarchy.
- Added export option to toggle the inversion of transparency. Checking this option switches away from the Collada spec.
- Added export option to toggle the inversion of transparency maps. Checking this option switches away from the Collada spec.
- Added more decimal places to the Collada Import dialog.
- Fix for stencil maps support in Collada files. This allows stencil maps to work with Preview and iBooks Author.
- Several fixes for texture tiling and stencil maps.
- Support for pivot points in Collada export with the hierarchy.
- Using the material name as the base of the map names.
- Stopped the exporting of hidden objects to OBJ.
- Fixed the FBX saving issue.
- Fixed some FBX texture display issues (for example - texture transparency).
- Added FBX support for normals deformation.
2D Bezier Reshape
- Fixed grid snapping to work in the 2d Bezier edit mode.
- Added support for Select All, Select None and Select Inverse in this edit mode.
- Fix for Illustrator (.ai) 'pdf compatible' file recognition over a network.
- PNG and TIFF output now retains the 'dpi' render setting.
- Fix for an Extrude OP crash when collapsing palette.
- Fixed a hot key timing issue (tool switch reverting due to long modeling window redraws).
- Fixed Recent Files to work with Save As...
- Fixed the issue that resulted in duplicate shapes when copying into another document.
- Fix for some files not displaying the scene in the modeling window.
- Fixed FBX import issue with finding missing texture files.
- A fix for some undo crashers involving bezier editing in all its forms.
- A fix for Extrude bevel edit issues.
- Fixed the GL renderer aborting a rendering without an error message when a linked image texture is corrupt.
- Fixed a possible crash in Triangulate face command.
- Fixed the serial number retention issue on Mountain Lion.
- Fix for cleaning up empty faces when loading models.
- Fixed ctrl and ctrl-option clicking not working in the Project Window (manifest in the Mtn. Lion timeline scaling report).
- Fixed an occasional crasher when leaving the polygon editor.
- Disabled support for saving a PICT file.
- Fixed a tolerance issue when calculating rotation angles.
- Fixed an arbitrary units bug that caused some non-numerical value alerts.
- Live 3D XMM export - fixed a bad texture output issue.
- Fixed a PW refresh issue when drag-copying an object inside a shape.
- Fix for not being able to drag a copy when having a sub shape selection.
- Fix for updating selections when entering mesh reshape after UV edit session is already started.
- Ensuring only a single UV session. Â If Edit UV is chosen again then the current session is brought forward.
- Fix to the MatchMotion script to allow the loading of PFMatchit XML files in addition to PFHoe XML files.
- Fix for tolerance issue when creating objects on a grid.
- Added "Select Non-Manifold" to the polygon editor's edge mode contextual menu. (What are non-manifold edges? See Documentation Addenda section below.)
- Several boolean fixes to deal with bad geometry. This fixes some crashing Strata modelÂ files that contain pre-CX 7 boolean objects.
- Fixes to avoid an issue that can cause the file size to bloat.
- Fixes for Shapes tab plus menu popup not working with hotkeys.
- Changes to the New Project templates visual layout.
- Other fixes made for issues that showed up during the testing process.
- Publisher Strata Software
- Publisher web site http://www.strata.com
- Release date February 05, 2013
- Date added February 05, 2013
- Version 7.0.5
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 184.68MB
- File name SD3D_CX_705_Updater_Mac.dmg
- Total Downloads 4,590
- Downloads last week 33
- License model Update
- Limitations Not available
- Price $695.00