Tenali Ramakrishna (or Ramalinga) was a very famous telugu poet and is one of the eight poets (asta diggajas) of the Bhuvana Vijayam, the court of Sri Krishnadevaraya, the famous vijayanagara emperor. Tenali Ramakrishna is known for his wit and sense of humour. The humourous stories about him are very popular among telugu people and are liked by kids and adults alike.
List of stories of Tenali Ramakrishna:
1. Tenali Ramalingas Entry Into Bhuvana Vijayam
2. Mahabharat and Delhi Sultans wish
3. Thousand Gold Coins and a Handful Grain
4. Royal Mother's Last Wish
5. The Invisible Fabric
6. Tenali Ramalingam And the Two Thieves
7. Ramalinga Dares to Criticise Rayalu's Composition
8. Ramalinga Humiliates Rama Raja Bhushana
9. The Weird Wells' Wedding Invitation
10. How an Elephants' fleet junks in a mosquito's throat?
11. Ramalinaga and Ramayana Recital
12. Ramalinga Wins the War Before Drawing Swords!
13. Ramalinga Attempts to Turn a Dog Into a Cow!!!
14. Ramalinga's Prostrate Adoration to "Donkeys"
15. Ramakrishna's revenge on Thathacharya
16. The Kings Condition
17. A lesson to the greedy
What's new in this version: