From Property Sidekick:
Sidekick Self Storage Software is the easy and complete computer software solution for managing self storage and mini storage facilities. Automatic billing, complete tenant and unit information, easy payment collection, complete accounting and reporting, and remote access capability.
What's new in this version: Now works with Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage the operations and billing for your Internet cafe.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your professional documents and images.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Analyze contents of the document, find all acronyms, and create...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage Internet cafe via your desktop.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Categorize and access local and remote data.
- Keep track of your employees' working time.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your customer relations, leads, and sales.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track your personal time and manage projects.
- Add awarding winning Gantt style multi resource scheduling to y...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your MP3 collection.
- Manage and monitor your patients' registration, schedules, and ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Best program I have tried for managing my business."
Version: Storage Sidekick 5.6.2
I have tried 3 different programs over the years. This was by far the easiest for my managers to use and learn. It logs all of their actions and can limit what they each can do, which is very valuable since in the past I had a manager steal from me.
I needed a little help setting up the router in my home office for remote access, but once it was set up I have had no problems.
I just can not say enough about this software. It has every feature I could think of and there are free videos you watch on their site to learn all of the features. I just have new managers watch the videos and they are ready to get to work.
Version: Storage Sidekick 5.6.2
What a fantastic program that allows me to track all of my storage tenants in revenues in one place. Much better than Quicken Rental Property Manager.
So far, I love everything. Excellent support and service.
"released way before it should have been ver 5.4.48"
Version: Storage Sidekick 5.4.40
I like the ability to have an actual visible layout of the property(of course the legends markers are wrong) this was one of the reasons we selected the program. So far it has not been worth the trade off.
There are a ton of glitches within the program. reports have incorrect info w/ columns. Have to exit program after info change to get correct report or even to view new customer changes.
Lots and Lots of glitches, on going and un resolved issuesVersion 5.5.3 has been currently released with some of the glitches corrected.
My wife and I have worked with many different types of programs and we never had problems using a software like the Storage Sidekick $525 ?????
Your really have to enter all the info for your customers to really see the different issues, even the screen blinks around while the software is updating a customer or simple change. I dont know how the keep explaining it, but really it does not run smooth at all. I paid for it, so I will have to tough it out. I know I am not the only one who is having these issues. I also know our system is more then capable of handling this software
Wendy seems like a great person, but remember this your business and I honestly feel this program does not stand up to their advertised " easy to use" and definitely not your complete storage software solution and that was stated on their 5.4.25 ver
We have sent a number of glitches since we had for 45 days, VERY Disappointed
I hope I can get my monies worth out of soon. I know for sure if They gave me the option for a refund I WOULD TAKE IT and run.
Updated on Jan 21, 2010
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: