SASS performs a Fundamental Value Based Analysis of historical company financial data, displaying the information graphically for easy and intuitive interpretation. Open .ssg files from either the NAIC or the CSA, or quickly fill in financial info manually. Download .ssg files directly into SASS from the NAIC's Better-Investing web site. SEE a stock's Sales, EPS, Price and Return for up to the past 10 years. SEE graphs for a company's ability to maintain growth including Retention Ratio, Return on Equity, Sustainable Growth, Equity, Asset and Revenue Efficiencies. View the stock's Risk vs. Reward ratio. Check whether the current price is in the Buy, Maybe or Sell zones. This program is a must for the individual investor or member of a stock investment club.
What's new in this version:
- FIXED: Reference to calling routine in File-Download, for the method as well as for error trapping.
- MODIFIED: Introduced a calculation for the Book Value per Share in the Current Fiscal Year table, under the Basic Info tab of Company Info.
- FIXED: File Menu Update upon selection of File-Download.
- MODIFIED: Trailing 4 quarters to begin only with 4 quarters of data as a minimum.
- FIXED: Error checking for minimum amount of information required. See all new features »