With the Sticker Activity Pages, kids find the correct sticker that matches the spot on the page that has the outline of the sticker. The scene on the page is complete after all the missing stickers are found and placed in the appropriate spaces. With dozens of pages and hundreds of missing stickers to find, kids will have hours of fun while improving their matching skills. Sticker categories include toys, kids, adults, vehicles, plants, animals, furniture, and fantasy characters. Download a free trial version of Sticker Activity Pages that you can use indefinitely! Published by Dataware.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Get a coloring book application for kindergarten and preschool.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Insert pieces into their appropriate holes to solve puzzles.
- Flip two cards to see if they match.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create a note book of your favorites.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content