From Philip Andrews:
Stereoclip is a music video player that works with iTunes. When you are playing any song in iTunes Stereoclip will search YouTube and play the music video which matches that song. There is no setup required, simply start playing a song in iTunes open Stereoclip and it will automatically search for and play the best video match. When the song changes in iTunes Stereoclip will then search for the next video.
What's new in this version: Thumbnail selector for the first ten video matches on youtube. Video / Audio time syncing. Fullscreen mode (right click)
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Create ringtones for your iPhone from any audio or video file i...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Import your video collection into iTunes.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Import any video format to iTunes with a simple drag & drop.