From Pusch Ridge Consulting:
StereoStat is is an integrated platform for organizing, manipulating and analyzing geological data. StereoStat has an intuitive Windows interface with standard features like drag & drop, copy/paste and undo/redo. Load data easily with flexible, column-based importer and built-in text editor, Display, manage and edit data including GPS locations and data attributes, and create stereo, rose and tangent plots and export them to standard vector and raster graphics formats.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- View georeferenced data and download data from GPS.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- View, change, visualize, and plot data.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create automated graphics to display, visualize, or edit scient...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Generate data for your databases on PC.