From SterJo Software:
Many of us keep personal/work information in our PC's, information that is meant strictly for our eyes only. However, being online also allows a possibility that a malicious software can cross over to some deep corner of your PC and can start sending confidential information to someone, without you even knowing. This is where SterJo NetStalker comes to the rescue. SterJo NetStalker works on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It provides you internet protection as well as network security, windows security and computer protection. It's a free network monitoring software for Windows which you can use in order to monitor incoming and outgoing network connections on your PC. It is very easy to use and it offers a lot of interesting features. It's portable, so you can put it on your USB drive and carry it. Upon launch, the application automatically scans all currently running processes, and list them under the Activity tab, along with relevant information such as the connection protocol, local and remote IP addresses and port utilized by the connection, and the current status of the service. You can specify whether to allow all traffic, filter traffic, or block all traffic. Lastly, the application also creates logs files of all its activity to help you keep track of all the internet activity of your apps. Some of it's key features are: Free and very simple to use, automatic port and connection scanning. Lists all the incoming and outgoing connections on your Windows PC. Scan active ports in real-time as they are being used. Use security policies in other words rules to block access to ports. Minimize the application to tray so it's not in the way. Keep track of what goes on via logs and activity history. Another great thing about this network scanner would be the fact that it's very lightweight and easy on the computer resource.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Control Web access and removable media devices on your PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Upgrade to the latest version of BlackIce Defender.
- Allow a program or a component to operate after its functionali...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Employ robust two-way firewall protection to stop hackers, spyw...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Lock your computer while leaving the display visible.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Block unauthorized access to your files and keep them safe.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Install the firewall and protect your computer from unauthorize...
- Protect files and folders from unauthorized use.
- Examine your privacy protection level.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Protect your computer from Trojans, spyware, keyloggers, and fr...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content