From SterJo Software:
Many of us keep personal/work information in our PC's, information that is meant strictly for our eyes only. However, being online also allows a possibility that a malicious software can cross over to some deep corner of your PC and can start sending confidential information to someone, without you even knowing. This is where SterJo NetStalker comes to the rescue. SterJo NetStalker works on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It provides you internet protection as well as network security, windows security and computer protection. It's a free network monitoring software for Windows which you can use in order to monitor incoming and outgoing network connections on your PC. It is very easy to use and it offers a lot of interesting features. It's portable, so you can put it on your USB drive and carry it. Upon launch, the application automatically scans all currently running processes, and list them under the Activity tab, along with relevant information such as the connection protocol, local and remote IP addresses and port utilized by the connection, and the current status of the service. You can specify whether to allow all traffic, filter traffic, or block all traffic. Lastly, the application also creates logs files of all its activity to help you keep track of all the internet activity of your apps. Some of it's key features are: Free and very simple to use, automatic port and connection scanning. Lists all the incoming and outgoing connections on your Windows PC. Scan active ports in real-time as they are being used. Use security policies in other words rules to block access to ports. Minimize the application to tray so it's not in the way. Keep track of what goes on via logs and activity history. Another great thing about this network scanner would be the fact that it's very lightweight and easy on the computer resource.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Detect unauthorized access to your computer.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Test your psychic abilities choosing various symbols.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Monitor your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body fat.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content