What's new in version 3.9.2
- Improved parsing of the DASM lst file for the debugger disassembly; it sometimes missed constant declarations.
- Changed 'usemouse' argument from a true/false option to accept 'always', 'analog' and 'never'. This allows to use the mouse as a controller under more specific circumstances. The default is 'analog', which means the mouse is only used to emulate analog-like devices (paddles, trackball, etc).
- Added ability to use bold fonts within the debugger window, which can be set with the 'dbg.fontstyle' commandline argument as well as in the debugger UI Settings dialog. This is useful for those that find the current font too narrow.
- Renamed 'debuggerres' argument to 'dbg.res'. All future debugger- specific options will start with 'dbg.'.
- The TIA 'zoom' area in the debugger now supports scrolling the mouse wheel (currently up/down only, as I don't have a sideways scrolling mouse to test with).
- Publisher emulation.net
- Publisher web site http://emulation.net/
- Release date August 31, 2013
- Date added August 31, 2013
- Version 3.9.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 4.43MB
- File name Stella-3.9.2_intel-macosx.dmg
- Total Downloads 3,009
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available