Steganos Privacy Suite 15 specifications
What's new in version 15.0.5
- With further reinforced encryption: The AES-XEX method used in Steganos Safe protects you from identity thieves and spies, even intelligence agencies. Now with 384 bit as per the IEEE P1619 Standard.
- Dropbox-Safe 2.0: Now you can protect the entire contents of your Dropbox - in real time, at no extra cost. For perfect protection in the cloud.
- Simplified Steganos Portable Safe for back-up to USB flash drives, portable hard drives, CDs, DVDs, or Blu-Ray disks
- The improved Steganos Password Manager, which protects your passwords on your PC and smartphone.
- automatic registration of log-in data in Chrome and print function for deposit of password lists into a notary or bank vault
- Publisher Steganos Software
- Publisher web site http://www.steganos.com/
- Release date October 27, 2013
- Date added October 30, 2013
- Version 15.0.5
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 2.63MB
- File name sss15intdle.exe
- Total Downloads 519
- Downloads last week 12
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 30-day trial
- Price $69.95