Steady Recorder is an audio recorder for Windows. It allows you to record, play, edit, and save any audio from your sound card. This is the suitable software if you do not know when an interesting song will begin. You can choose the loop mode to keep the last few minutes of recording. The program always displays signals from the active audio source that makes it easy to adjust your audio device.
Clipping and DC offset detection and reduction helps you to enhance recording quality with any audio recording device. You can cut, delete, fade in/out, copy, amplify, and normalize the recorded waveform with a built-in audio editor and save it into MP3 and WAV format. Version 2.4.6 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4.6 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"love it, would not be me without it"
Version: Steady Recorder 3.0
always there right where i need it to remind me of things i would forget
none that i can think of
"It did not install."
Version: Steady Recorder 2.7
I don't know.
The product did not instal.
When you try to install this, it seems like it's going to go alright. It opens a 4-step wizard. But after you click 'continue' to go on to part 2, it never goes. It just goes to a white screen that says 'special offers' above it. So, I was never able to use it. It looks neat... I hope that the issue gets fixed soon.Actually, never mind, this is not an issue with the software, it is an issue with the Cnet installer. I clicked "direct download link" and it worked fine. So far so good for a free trial.
Updated on Dec 6, 2011
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content