StartupList is a to-do list program with a twist. Your to-do list will show up seconds after you power your mac on, while the Mac OS loads. StartupList has a choice of four stylish background schemes for the background of your graphical todo list, and many aspects of it are customizable. Having your todo list be the very first thing to greet you after the smiling Mac on startup is the best thing to help you remember appointments, tasks, and projects.
What's new in this version:
- Interface refined even more
- Increased number of items allowed in list
- Five more backgrounds added
- Preview is now bigger.
- Potential bug fixed where Remove, Up, and Down buttons would be enabled when there was nothing selected.
- There should be no more nil object errors in this release.
- Wonder Warp’s URL in the about box is now a hyperlink.
- Revised documentation.