From Pure Creek:
Let your mouse pointer shine!
Tired of the static look of your desktop? You can change the wallpaper, colors and icons, but what about your mouse pointer? Would it not be cool to add some effects to it? With Startrail this is possible, and much more.
Main features include:
- many different particles to choose from: stars, butterflies, bubbles, leaves and many more;
- easily customizable trail: color, size, wind, gravity;
- pause the trail without quitting the app;
- configure mouse sensitivity so the app does not get in your way for precision work;
- dock effects.
It's recommended to use the app on a Mac with a graphic card, or you might experience some slow downs.
What's new in this version: Fixed minimum OS requirements.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Custom mouse shortcuts for any app.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Driver for their mice and trackballs.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Realbasic classes to read and contol mouse events.