From Liberty Street Software:
Use StampManage stamp collecting software to catalog stamps from the USA, UN, Germany, GDR, UK, Hungary, Australia, Canada and many more countries. StampManage is licensed by SCOTT (tm) to use their industry standard numbering system. Includes a huge database of close to 267,,000+ stamp varieties complete with 147,000+ images, all indexed by the industry standard Scott numbering system. Use the integrated Report Designer to create your own reports. Reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, HTML and many other formats. Easily attach images, files and URL links to your records. Create sophisticated custom queries and view or print the results. View your collection in many different ways, by month of purchase, perforation, color, and more. StampManage includes complete up-to-date values in several different grading categories. Our eBay and StampWants Search feature makes it easy to search for one or more stamps by SCOTT number. View stamp records in your Internet Browser, export entire lists of stamps (with images) to HTML for easy viewing in your browser. Use our Find feature to search your collection or the program database for keywords or phrases.
What's new in this version: Version 2014 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Organize and value your US stamp collection.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Manage and value your stamp collection and create want lists an...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Scan in your stamp, and determine the centering of your stamp a...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your Canadian stamp collection.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Catalog and value your coin collection quickly and easily.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access and create great cheats for your PS3.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Enhance background images of Google AdSense on your Web site.
- Store and import your dissertation's reference list with custom...
- Database application for book collectors.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"NO response to problems. Data Incomplete,prices missing"
Version: StampManage Deluxe 2014
Cannot say anything good as I could not use it long enough before it stops working.
Took Over 9 hours to setup.
Difficult to use.
Program CRASHES my Win 8 computer & I have to reboot.
I spent several hours trying to figure out how to enter data & why there was so much data missing. None of the countries are complete
(did not check canada or united states - i don't collect them ).
Many countries have no data other than a scott number and even then, those are not complete. (why not Stanley Gibbons #'s?).
Wrong information for many countries. Some have data for the wrong country (no quality control).
Sparse images and most are low quality - not the high resolution claimed.
Repeatedly I keep getting an ERROR 3001 and an error 11 and then it hangs up my system.
Quality control is non existent in this program - not surprising though as evidenced by the complete lack of response to problems.
I am very unhappy with this program. I bought it because it was cheaper than some other programs, but I guess that was a big mistake. I wish I had read the reviews about this company. There is absolutely no support for this program. No phone # to call so you are left hanging. I tried re-installing it ( another 9 hours wasted ) and got the same issue.
I finally gave up and uninstalled it (that took over 2 hours also ) and got my money back.
My advice to anyone considering this program is that you are on your own - expect no support. I want a program that I can rely on if I am going to spend so much time entering my valuable collection.
Hope this helps someone else
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content