From Knowledge Probe:
A challenging word game where you move letters from stacks to form words. The computer selects words from categories such as Yellow Pages, Common Words, Geography, and French Words randomly places letters into stacks. You must reconstitute the words in the correct order. Play up to 8 words per round using 3 to 6 stacks. Various options to control play.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Word game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Search for the word with a given meaning.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Unscramble letters and find the correct words to win.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Help Mr. Rabbit to collect the lost letters.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.