What's new in version 0.9.1
- Added Dutch localization.
- Added two new buttons to filter transactions according to their reconciliation state or date. This allows you to only display unreconciled transactions, or transactions of the current month for instance.
- Added a menu item to skip scheduled transactions occurrences via the contextual menu.
- Added a cmd-F shortcut to search for transactions.
- Pie chart legends are now shown even when the mouse is not over the graph.
- Transactions can now be selected via the history graph.
- The welcome screen is now correctly laid out in all the languages.
- New layout of the importer window.
- Month names are now properly truncated in the history graph.
- The notes text field now has a scroll bar.
- The OFX importer now handles different encodings appropriately.
- The toolbar buttons in the net banking browser are now working properly.
- Searching transactions by amount doesn't take the sign of the transaction into account anymore.
- Changing the date of a transaction belonging to a transfer now also changes the date of its sibling transaction.
- Fixed an issue where transactions could be edited via the reports.
- Fixed layout issue in the reports pie charts.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of a transaction could unexpectedly change.
- Fixed localization errors in German.
- Publisher Pacific Turtle
- Publisher web site http://pacificturtle.free.fr
- Release date December 08, 2012
- Date added December 07, 2012
- Version 0.9.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 4.48MB
- File name id402403220
- Total Downloads 1,688
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $24.99