Logitech introduces SqueezeCenter 7.0, our powerful and free Open Source software. Not only will it power any Squeezebox or Transporter, but also any software MP3 player on your network. SqueezeCenter 7.0 runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and Solaris.
This robust Open Source software includes contributions from a worldwide community of developers who are driven by the desire to work on exciting projects. The efforts of Logitech's Open Source community results in rapid development and a rich set of features, evolving in response to user feedback.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Squeezebox Boom
- Squeezebox and Transporter firmware updates to fix a number of issues
- Improved performance in web interface
- New and improved alarm clock
- Improved Rhapsody behavior
- Numerous bug fixes