CNET Editors' note: Registered users can use the scheduler and the option to save a history of captured images.
From Bill Oatman:
From the developer: "SpyCam is a program that, when running, will capture an image (JPEG) from your video input device and upload it to the Web site of your choice to be viewed by anyone with the proper URL. Easy to use and packed with features!"
More Products to Consider
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Start a Webcam page in five minutes.
- Download an entire Web site full of images.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Provide stealth motion detection Webcam system.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Upload, manage, and share your images and screenshots with one ...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Turn your Web camera into a sophisticated security system.
- Combine your PC and a Webcam into a security system.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Design your own templates and create online photo galleries.
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Keep an eye at all the activities at your home or your office i...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- View, edit, resize, convert, and share your digital photos.
- Monitor, record, and replay up to 16 cameras in your premises.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: SpyCam 6.3
I have been using this software for almost a year now, and I'm surprised more people haven't downloaded it! It does exactly what you'd want it to do: Capture images at a regular time interval, and save it to any place on your HD or upload it to any FTP account you specify. And it's very streamlined....it just sits in the system tray and doesnt take up a lot of resources.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content