SportsSynch program allows you to delay the radio broadcast of your home team radio announcer so that it synchs up with the game being broadcast on network or satellite TV. Listening home team radio announcer while watching the game on TV is an interesting experience to say. SportsSynch will allow you to perfectly synch your home team radio announcer with the network broadcast. Simply run SportsSynch on your PC. Use a male to male audio cable to plug your audio source, usually a radio's headphone jack, into your PC's audio in or mic port. Move the SportsSynch slider to set the delay. Extract the SportsSynch directory to a location of your choosing and create your own shortcuts.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Delay the radio broadcast of your home team radio announcer and...
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Listen to hundreds of radio stations live on your PC.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Manage your PCs parallel port.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Play a fantasy role-playing game on your computer or Nokia Seri...
- Find and play Internet video.