With Splunk (64-Bit), users can now index, search and analyze all their machine data from a single location in real time. You can collect, search and report on all your network data from one place, enabling you to quickly detect and rapidly resolve network issues. Monitor all your data - network, OS and applications, work across diverse devices in an integrated way, and find issues before your customers do. It features fault management where detect and resolve network issues quickly. Search and analyze your entire Network and other machine data from one place in real time, configuration management which monitors all your configuration files from one location. Report on changes across your entire infrastructure, accounting management, performance management, and security management.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 includes new home screen, enhanced search experience, and adds data model.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Development & design of neural networks.
- Collect and index your IT data for search and navigation.
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Collect network setting information automatically.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Network management tool.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Perform thorough analysis of your network protocol.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content