From Add-in Express:
Split Names for Microsoft Excel is an add-in for Microsoft Excel. It separates name from one cell to another cells. You can select just one cell within the column to save time and this smart add-in will catch up the whole column. Choose the parts into which you want to separate names and select the output location, more precisely the top left cell of the destination range and click Run to view your result.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Read SQL via a command line application.
- Fill empty cells in your Excel with the value of above or below...
- Analyze your statistical data with ease.
- Generate macros for Windows applications.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Handle all your barcode needs in Microsoft Excel.
- Navigate, edit, search, and save changes to your recordsets in ...
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Change cases of charterers in Microsoft SQL Server tables.
- Generate unique random numbers, strings, dates, and passwords.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content