CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Windows Store page where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
Spider Solitaire Collection Free for Windows 8 features: Smooth fluid and advanced animations (note: ARM devices use less elaborate animations). Many beautiful card sets, card backs and backgrounds to choose from. Deal animation and winning animation. Double click (or right click) or single touch for touch screens to auto move cards. Autoplay on/off option. Unlimited undo and redo features. Statistics tracking. Save game progress. Hints will show you possible move.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a free ad-supported beautiful collection of Klondike solit...
- Play four freecell type solitaire games on your Windows 8 devic...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play Mahjong Games and Matching Games with dozens of beautiful ...
- Create E-cards, greeting cards, holiday cards, etc.
- Play in your browser a beautiful collection of your favorite so...
- Play Yukon Solitaire on your Windows 8 device.
- Play Spider Solitaire game on your Windows 8 device.
- Play four different memory games with trillions of different ou...