From Long Season:
"My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses..."
- Audrey Hepburn
From Depp and Hepburn to Gaga and beyond, it has been on the faces of the iconic, the legendary, and across pop music movements and cultural revolutions. No one really knows at what point eyewear made the transition beyond its basic function of keeping the sun out of your eyes. But what we do know is a perfectly matched spectacle can immediately transform an image into the iconic and complete a look like no other accessory ever can.
In SPEX we hope you find your own piece of timelessness and join us in celebrating the legacy and future of eyewear.
* Easily add sunglasses or spectacles to photos from your library or phone camera
* Try on frames to help you find ones that suit your face shape before you go shopping
* Simple interface that is easy to use
* Resize and Rotate frames to fit your photos
* Save your SPEX photos and share them by email or Facebook
* Expand your eyewear "collection" with themed expansion packs inspired by classic decades, icons, celebrities, musicians, fashion, and more.