SpectraScope is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
SpectraScope features simultaneous two channel operation, separate gain and offset controls for each channel, time or frequency domain measurements, channel add mode, channel XY mode, multiple triggering options, single sweep capability, display hold, dual vertical markers for waveform time measurements, file save of the form or graphic screen, trace and background color selections, all menu selections and most of control settings are saved in a Configuration file.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Analyze audio waves ranging from 10 Hertz to 20 kilo hertz.
- Modify the arrangements of your desktop icons.
- Compress a list of files, without recompressing files twice.
- Rename batches of various files.
- Control your MIDI files with mouse and keyboard activities.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Help yourself in editing and mixing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content