SpamSieve gives you back your inbox by bringing powerful Bayesian spam filtering to popular e-mail clients. It learns what your spam looks like, so it can block nearly all of it. It looks at your address book and learns what your good messages look like, so it won't confuse them with spam. Other spam filters get worse over time as spammers adapt to their rules; SpamSieve actually gets better over time as you train it with more messages. SpamSieve doesn't delete any messages--it only marks them in your e-mail client--so you'll never lose any mail. SpamSieve works with any number of mail accounts, of whatever types are supported by your e-mail software (e.g. POP, IMAP, Hotmail, AOL).
What's new in this version:
- Added menu commands for easily installing the plug-ins and AppleScript support files.
- Can now use Eudora's full 0-to-100 junk score range if you check the appropriate box in the Advanced preferences. Added the score script command, which returns an integer between 0 and 100 indicating how spammy the message is. 50 and higher mean spam.
- Improved parsing of messages with 8-bit transfer data.
- Faster at processing messages.
- Added suppor... See all new features »