SoundHack is a soundfile processing program for the Macintosh. It performs many utility and esoteric sound processing functions available nowhere else. Thesefunctions make SoundHack invaluable to computer musicians, sound effects designers, multimedia artists, webmasters and anyone else who enjoys workingwith sound.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Artwork manager for iTunes.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Find album cover artwork.
- Plug-in automates the process of getting photos from Aperture t...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Browse your iTunes library by cover, sort of like a jukebox.
- Control different aspects of iTunes.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: