As a free video download tool, Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox is simple for you to fast capture video, fetch video, download video and save video from internet. You can use it to download different formats of Web videos, including FLV, SWF, WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, RM, RMVB. It is surely easy to download YouTube video, Google video, MSN video and more under all Windows, Linux and Mac OS. It can also download streaming video, download embedded Flash videos, and download FLV and all Flash SWF with one-click. Provide built-in Flash video player for preview and a free FLV Player to play downloaded video offline conveniently. More amazing features:
More amazing features list below:
- Capture Video and Download Video
- Auto-detect Web videos or Flash SWF movies
- Capture videos, download videos and save videos fast from YouTube, other video sites and blogs.
- Capture Flash SWF contents with one-click
- Download the various video formats including FLV, WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, RM, RMVB
- Get the actual URLs from online Web videos and Flash SWF movies
- Enable to synchronize the new videos with the video downloaded page
- Offer latest hot video information at any moment
- The built-in Flash Video Player for instant video preview
- A free FLV player play downloaded FLV video offline(only under Windows)
- A 100% free FLV Player is also provided to watch the downloaded FLV video offline conveniently.
- Clean, user-friendly, easy-to-use and super light
- Work as a simple Firefox extension (add-on)
- Support adding or removing the downloader icon and reposition the icon in Firefox.
- Fast speed to complete video downloading process.
- Easy to pause and resume video download.
- Display the number of captured videos in the toolbar.
- Keep history of downloaded and captured video and Flash files automatically.
Transfer latest hot video information
Well-suited Video Preview and Play Solution
What's new in this version:
Perfectly compatible with Firefox 5.0.