Sonos 4 central feature is a free state of the art software multiband compressor limiter (MBL9) for radio broadcasters. With this software and a suitable sound card it is possible to turn a Windows PC into a radio broadcast processor. The processor achieves its punch (loudness) through the use of a unique distortion masked final clipper. Sonos 4 is for FM, AM and Internet broadcasters.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.6 fixes to allow for wav files that failed to play.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Music editor software to edit voice and other sound recordings ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content