SolidIPConfig is a user-friendly IPv6 Configuration Client for Windows. This utility allows users to easily and accurately configure their assigned IPv6 addresses to their local network adapters. With this tool, users can add new IPv6 addresses as well as view, edit and remove existing IPv6 addresses on their local machine.
This client will relieve Windows network administrators (or any user) of the chore of having to display and/or modify the network configuration of a running computer using the NETSH program. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Protect your PC from harmful threats.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Save your TCP/IP settings when moving to another network.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Take a snapshot of your NT Server's infrastructure.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Perform benchmarking and functional level testing on IPv4 and I...
- Monitor network devices, track changes in configurations, and p...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- View, change, and protect system and network configurations.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Watch and log your network adapter's bandwidth usage.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Protect your computer against spyware, hacker attacks, and othe...
- Access networking configuration on Microsoft Windows computers.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Collect network setting information automatically.