From Jan Horn:
Solar System Information Portable is an application that shows some information about the planets and their moons in our solar system. With this application you can view information about the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and even Pluto, the icy sphere that's no longer considered a planet. Each planet and satellite comes with a 3D representation that you can move around with the help of your mouse. The planetary info includes the name, the distance from the Sun in Astronomical Units (1 Astronomical Unit is equal to the distance from the Sun to the Earth), diameter in kilometers, volume, mass and gravity in comparison with our planet, temperature, and length of day.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Calculate body mass index for children.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.