From Ben Ruyl:
Sokoban is an implementation of the popular Japanese puzzle game. You can use various skins, play over 600 standard levels, play with the mouse, use unlimited undo and redo and do much more. Sokoban is written in Delphi 2005.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play 12 variations of mah-jongg solitaire.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a sudoku game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a Boulder Dash-style game and edit levels.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Solve a logical puzzle game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Enter the unique world of the Shifters Den and shapeshift into ...
- Score points with 100 tiles or make words of a certain length a...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create and play puzzles on your computer.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Destroy all the smilies and get the highest score.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Deep in the heart of the Bali Jungle.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a Christmas puzzle game.
- Play classic puzzle game sorting figures in ascending order fro...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content