From Ben Ruyl:
Sokoban is an implementation of the popular Japanese puzzle game. You can use various skins, play over 600 standard levels, play with the mouse, use unlimited undo and redo and do much more. Sokoban is written in Delphi 2005.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Edit text files and create PDF documents.
- Split and merge files easily.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Delete stubborn registry keys.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Download a Web site to local directory for offline browsing.
- Play an interesting role-playing adventure game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Securely erase physical and logical disks.
- Break all the colored balls.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Control running processes with more functionality.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content